Job Category: Anesthesia Tech, OR Anesthesia Tech (ORAT)
Job Number: 2486
Pay Rate: $45.00/ HR
If you are an experienced Anesthesia Tech seeking career advancement and the opportunity to contribute to a prestigious healthcare organization, we encourage you to take the first step and apply today! Your promising future awaits, ready to be unveiled.
About the Job
- Competitive Pay
- Contract: 13 Weeks
- Shift Times: Rotating shifts M-F, weekend/OT if needed.
- Pay: $45.00 per hour!
- Start: ASAP
- Flexible Assignments
- Great Working Location
- Health Insurance
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
- 24-hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience (Anesthesia Tech)
- Licenses and Certifications: BLS - Basic Life Support, ASATT, PALS preferred
- Knowledge of location, operation, calibration, and maintenance of anesthesia equipment and supplies
- Ability to respond with flexibility to unusual and emergent situations, remain calm in stressful and emergency situations.
- Assists in preparing operation rooms for a variety of anesthetic procedures.
- Actively participates in quality control, quality assurance and preventative maintenance activities.
- Assists in the evaluation of new products by providing feedback regarding use.
- Participates in the monitoring and documenting of quality improvement issues.
- Participates in unit, department or hospital committees as requested.
- Performs housekeeping/stocking duties to maintain a clean, safe work environment.
- Practices aseptic techniques according to established standards of care and infection control policies.
- Prepares and maintains patient monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems before, during and after anesthesia.
- Prepares and operates auto transfusion equipment.
- Proactively uses the problem-solving process to identify, prevent or resolve inter-or intra-departmental problems.
- Supports administrative decisions and assures implementation and compliance with all department, institutional and regulatory policies, and procedures.
- Works with clinical educator to orient new staff members and students to the role of anesthesia technician as requested.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, we can help!
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts.
Refer via this link https://sensereferrals.com/powerpersonnel
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.