Job Category: CT Tech
Job Number: 2455
Pay Rate: $3120/ weekly
Looking for a skilled CT Technologist to join our team! In this role, you'll operate CT equipment, interpret images, and work closely with medical professionals to provide accurate diagnoses. We're looking for someone with strong CT experience and excellent communication skills. Competitive compensation and benefits offered. Apply today!
About the Job
- Competitive Pay
- Contract: 13 Weeks
- Shift Times: Rotating shifts- 10-hour shifts! (40 hours a week); Morning, Mid-day, Evenings, weekends & holidays
- Pay: $78.00 per hour!
- Start: ASAP
- Flexible Assignments
- Great Working Location
- Health Insurance
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
- 24-hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
- Education: High School diploma
- Experience: 1 to 2 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
- License/Certification: The following License/certification will be required:
- CRT- Certified Radiologic Technologist by the State of California Department of Health Services in Diagnostic Radiology.
- ARRT-RTR - Radiography Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- ARRT-CT - Computed Tomography Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- BLS- Basic Life Support
- Administers IV contrast in accordance with department policy.
- Ensures that equipment and accessories are maintained and functioning. Reports problems to supervisor
- Evaluates CT scans for technical quality, collates processed images in the sequence of exposure and appropriately labels them.
- Transmits all exams to PACS (Picture archiving and communication systems).
- Instructs and prepares patients for imaging procedures.
- Performs specialized tasks associated with the operation of CT scanners and related equipment in accordance with prescribed radiation safety procedures.
- Performs routine and specialized CT exams.
- Maintains a high degree of exam quality, proper DFOV (Display Field of View), protocol, name, and MRN (Medical Record Number).
- Positions patients for CT scans using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary. Scans patients in the time allotted as per department standards.
- Efficiently prepares rooms for maximum utilization.
- Troubleshoots reboots, call the helpline, calls service, and/or involves other individuals as appropriate.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics, and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions, and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.
Refer a friend and get $250 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least
Refer via this link https://sensereferrals.com/powerpersonnel
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.