Job Category: Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
Job Number: 2461
Pay Rate: $28.00-$30.00/HR
Certified Medical Assistants with big dreams and even bigger ambitions, listen up! Prepare to skyrocket your career within a world-renowned healthcare powerhouse. Seize the moment and secure your path to an extraordinary future - apply now!"
Your best future is waiting to be discovered!
- Pay: $28.00-$30.00/HR
- Shift Days: Monday-Friday (Possible occasional Saturdays from 8:30am-12:30pm)
- Shift Times: 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Contract: 13 weeks Potential temp to hire
- Great working location
- Health insurance
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One (1) year of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- Preferable Pediatric Experience
- License: Certificate for Medical Assistant
• Prepares equipment, supplies, and patient information for exams, including lab and procedural results.
• Performs patient care tasks, such as vital signs, weight, rooming, and medication administration following approved procedures.
• Conducts waived testing and procedures, such as urine dipstick, pregnancy testing, and EKGs.
• Promptly reports and refers patient concerns, symptoms, and reactions to licensed clinic personnel.
• Collects patient demographic and insurance data, assigns medical record numbers, and processes prescription refill requests.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, we can help!
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.