Job Category: Dietitian, Registered Dietitian
Job Number: 2322
Pay Rate: 65.00
Are you a Clinical/Registered Dietician looking to advance your career? Do you have a talent with the pediatric population? Want to work in a multispecialty clinic to grow your skills? If you answered YES to most, then this Registered Dietician role is perfect for you!
What's in It for You:
- Competitive pay- $60.00-$65.00 per hour
- Great Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Shift times: 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Hybrid Opportunity!
- Weekly payroll
- Health benefits
- Referral bonus*
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Education: Bachelor's degree in dietic, foods and nutrition, or a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
- License/Certifications: Bachelors or Masters, Registered Dietitian (RD) issued by the Commission of Dietetic Registration (CDR), CCS Panel Pediatric Dietician
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience as an RD
- Inpatient experience
- ICU experience (NICU and/OR PICU)
- Pediatric experience
- CNSC, Specialty Certifications
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Works closely with the multidisplinary team to provide patient care that is integrated and compatible with patient-focused goals and objectives
- Application of the Nutrition Care Process including competition of the nutrition assessment, determination of nutrition diagnosis, development and implementation of nutrition interventions
- Monitoring and evaluation of the patients progress
- Participates in nutrition research studies and communicates findings though reports, abstracts, presentations and publication
- Mentors/trains Clinical Dietitians I
- Preforms other similar or related duties as requested or directed
- Knowledge of the Nutrition Care Process and ability to apply all steps of the process
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of nutrition services and medical nutrition therapy
- General knowledge of EMR, nutrient analysis, word processing and spreadsheet software
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team! You will have the opportunity to work for clients such as Stanford Health Care, Kaiser Permanente, Dignity Health, El Camino Hospital, Valley Medical Center, various Skilled Nursing Facilities, and many more hospitals throughout the Bay Area. Apply Now!
Refer and get a $125 bonus!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.