Job Category: Radiology Tech, X-ray Tech
Job Number: 2722
Pay Rate: $74.99/Hour
If you're a Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist who is passionate about the science of radiation and electromagnetic waves, we have a hard-to-resist opportunity with the best rate in town for you! How does a 13-week contract opportunity with great pay and a working location sound? Limited spot! Apply now!
About the Job
- Weekly Rate: $3,000 Per Week!
- Duration: 13-Week Contract with possible extension
- Shift: Variable - Day Shifts range from start times of 0500-1330 to 1030-1900
- Hours: 8-hour shifts (5-8s)
- Hours: 40-hour weeks
Who we're looking for
- Great Pay
- Great Working Location
- Health Insurance
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
- 24-hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
What you will do
- Experience: One (2) year of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- California State Fluoroscopic Permit (RTF)
- Certified by the State of California Department of Health Services in Diagnostic Radiology (CRT)
- BLS –Basic Life Support
- ARRT-RTR-American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Diagnostic Radiology certification
Who we are
- Acts as Lead or Supervisor in their absence by directing patient flow, assuring that resources are matched to the appropriate tasks, troubleshooting equipment difficulties, and placing service calls for repairs.
- Ability to perform general and specialized radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures which meet the department’s standard of quality.
- Assists the radiologist during procedures when needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot the equipment including RIS, PACS as well as x-ray equipment.
- Prepares room and equipment. Troubleshoots equipment failures and reports problems to the appropriate individual.
- Ensures proper darkroom techniques to include the ability to ascertain sub-optimal film processing and equipment malfunction.
- Follows established radiation safety guidelines 'ALARA' (as low as reasonably acceptable) in reference to time, distance, and shielding.
- Operates a variety of imaging and fluoroscopic equipment in performing a variety of imaging examinations.
- Utilizes proper body mechanics to ensure patient safety upon moving and/or transferring patients.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics, and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions, and a team that supports you, Power Personnel is the place to be!
Did you know you can make money without doing the work? You heard that right! Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every referral! ** Refer via this link https://sensereferrals.com/powerpersonnel