Job Category: Endoscopy Tech, Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Job Number: 2471
Pay Rate: $55.00-$60.00/HR
Ready to unlock the doors to a brighter future? As a Licensed Vocational Nurse with Endo experience, take the first step towards advancing your career and join our world-renowned healthcare organization today!
- Pay- $55.00-$60.00 per hour!
- Shift Days-Monday-Friday!
- Shift Times: 6:00am- 9am START times
- Duration: 3 months initially
- Start Date: June 19th
- Great working location
- Health insurance
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Education: Licensed vocational nurse a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse
- BLS - Basic Life Support
- Experience: A minimum of one (1) year of Endo experience
- Endoscopy certification preferred not required
- • Provide nursing care to patients of all ages, ensuring their comfort and well-being throughout the process.
• Admit patients to the Endoscopy lab, collecting relevant data and assessing their needs based on age and medical history.
• Prior to procedures, thoroughly explain the process to patients, verify surgical consent, procedural consent, and address any drug allergies.
• Efficiently set up and assist with various Endoscopic and ophthalmology procedures, including Bronchoscopies, Coloscopies, Hemorrhoidal banding, Gastroscopies, Esophageal dilations, Rigid/Flexible Sigmoidoscopies, and more.
• Actively participate in unit meetings and educational activities to enhance skills, knowledge, and stay up-to-date with advancements in the field. Additionally, responsible for managing scope repairs, expenses logs, and ensuring an adequate supply of Endoscopy equipment and materials.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, we can help!
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.