Job Category: Registered Nurse Case Manager
Job Number: 2466
Pay Rate: $78.04/HR
Are you a Inpatient Case Manager with big dreams and even bigger ambitions, listen up! Prepare to skyrocket your career within a world-renowned healthcare powerhouse. Seize the moment and secure your path to an extraordinary future - apply now!"
Your best future is waiting to be discovered!
- Pay: $78.04.00/HR
- Shift Days: Monday-Friday with rotating weekends
- Shift Times: 7:30AM-6:00PM
- Contract: 4 month contract
- Great working location
- Health insurance
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Nursing from an accredited academic institution.
- Three (3) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- MUST have experience as an inpatient case manager - general nursing experience is NOT adequate for this specialized role
- RN - Registered Nurse
- ACM-RN certification within 2 years of hire.
• Coordinate patient transitions and ensure smooth handoff between clinical services or discharge.
• Facilitate timely implementation of discharge plans for complex patients, collaborating with interdisciplinary team members and arranging follow-up care.
• Conduct utilization review to assess appropriateness of admission, level of care, and length of stay. Collaborate with physicians to optimize resource utilization and patient outcomes.
• Serve as an educational resource, providing consultation on discharge planning and regulatory requirements. Educate staff on case management and provide specific information related to case types.
• Lead administrative/clinical support staff and participate in program planning, goal setting, process improvement, and data collection and analysis for utilization, quality improvement, and compliance.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, we can help!
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.