Job Category: Office Assistant
Job Number: 2316
Pay Rate: $30.00/HR
Are you are an experienced, organized, efficient Office Coordinator and love to make top pay working at the best hospital in town, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Apply now to elevate your pay and career!
Your best future is waiting to be discovered!
- Shift Days: Mon-Fri
- Shift Times: 8:00AM-4:30PM
- 40 hours a week
- 12 week contract
- Competitive pay
- Prestigious hospital with exceptional nursing culture
- Weekly payroll
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- Paid sick time (eligible after 90 days)
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- 1-2 years of experience with a minimum of 1 year in area of related field
- Must have experience working in a hospital and / or physician's office. Hospital or medical office experience required.
- Highschool Diploma/GED
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology. Knowledge of radiology department work flow and procedures preferred.
- This position manages all the case management clerical duties for the workers compensation program including: referrals, authorizations, no-show follow-ups as well as communication with adjusters,
employers and patients.
- The Coordinator will also make referrals for urgent care and track all referrals.
- This position is responsible for providing back up coverage of all administrative tasks related to patient registration and discharge in the Clinic and oversees all accounts receivable functions on a day-to-day basis
- Schedules Radiology procedures/exams with reference to type of procedure and ordering physician and gives appropriate prep instruction/information and input into Cerner/CareConnect.
- Update radiologists / Physicians schedules as necessary. Post schedules within the department.
- In all duties, uses supplies and resources efficiently and cost effectively. May be responsible for specific inventory and stocking of supplies. Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of department.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, Power Personnel is the place to be!
Refer and get a $125 bonus for every referral!*
Refer via this link https://sensereferrals.com/powerpersonnel
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.