Job Category: Patient Admin Specialist
Job Number: 2474
Pay Rate: $28.00/HR
If you're a Healthcare professional with dreams of soaring in your career and joining a globally acclaimed healthcare organization, seize the moment and apply now! Unlock a world of endless possibilities and embrace your brightest future today!
- Pay- $28.00 per hour
- Shift Days: Mon-Fri
- Shift Times: 9:00am-5:30pm
- Contract: 3 month contract
- Great working location
- Health insurance
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience working in healthcare setting (i.e. hospital, medical / dental office, nursing facilities etc.) or
- 2+ years’ experience working in customer service within a nonhealthcare industry (hospitality, public relations, banking, concierge services, etc.)
- Greets and welcomes patients and assists them with initial questions regarding appointments, payments, schedules, etc
- Answers multi-line phone, screens and routes calls, takes messages for clinic staff and physicians Assures appropriate verifications and authorizations are complete before patient sees provider.
- Carry out various administrative tasks, including maintaining information and paging directory databases, and processing internal forms.
- Working with care teams, patients, and outside facilities to obtain necessary information, diagnostic imaging, pathology, and other vital information required for care.
- Scheduling patient appointments such as: follow ups, ancillary tests, surgery, ITA, radiology
- Informs patient’s authorization and collects payment for new and returning patients, using the scheduling system.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, we can help!
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.