Registered Nurse - Comfort #1249
Oakland, CA 94607
Registered Nurse (RN)
Alameda County, CA
Currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for immediate roles in the Alameda, CA area.The ideal RN must hold a current registered nurse license from the state of California and have 2 years of experience.
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Pay: $60 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Great resume experience
- Helping the community
- Health benefits
- Referral bonus
- 24 hr accessibility
- Personalized service
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must hold a current registered nurse license from the state of CA
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a clinical setting
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with people with co-occurring disorders and/or who are homeless
- A minimum of 1 year travel experience preferred
- Preferably 1 year of experience with EMR systems
- Must possess knowledge in assessment, planning, and implementation of nursing care in specified clinical areas
- BLS Certification
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Deliver the highest quality patient care according to Care Plan provided by the patient' s individual physician
- Assist with transfers/ADLs
- Collaborate with other staff nurses and clinical directors to deliver conservative and preventative care
- Provide patient care, education to the patient' s health conditions, support, and family care.
- Demonstrate basic nursing skills in the provision of direct patient care.
- Supervise ancillary nursing staff.
- Demonstrate nursing process in the provision of care.
- Solicit guidance and/or direction from clinical nurses, coordinators, or charge nurses as needed.
- Assume other duties within the scope of a registered nurse as assigned.
- Perform life-saving procedures, such as CPR in emergency situations.
- Monitor the patient' s vital signs.
About Power Personnel:
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team. Apply Now!
Refer and get $125 bonus!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.