Job Category: Infusion Registered Nurse (RN), Oncology RN
Job Number: 2335
Pay Rate: $87.00/ HR
If you are a Registered Nurse who has Oncology experience and is ready to advance your career and be part of a world-renowned healthcare organization, take the first step and apply now! Your best future is waiting to be discovered!
About the Job
- Contract 13 weeks
- Monday - Friday 4-10 hour shifts a week
- 8am – 6:30pm
- Pay- $87.00 Per hour
- Unit: Oncology (Cancer Center, Infusion Center, Hospital unit)
- Great Pay
- Flexible Assignments
- Great Working Location
- Health Insurance
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
- 24-hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 3 years to 5 years progressively responsible clinical experience Required
- Min 1 year Chemotherapy Infusion experience
- Must have Epic charting experience
- RN - Registered Nurse - State Licensure
- BLS - Basic Life Support required
- ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certification/active ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Provider Card
- Demonstrates understanding of Chemotherapy Administration. Educates patients on the process and possible complications.
- Administering chemotherapy, blood products, antibiotics, etc.
- Symptom management
- Performs priority technical procedures required by the practice assignment and does so safely, legally, effectively, and efficiently.
- Prepares patients for and instructs them about specific diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and treatments.
- Performs patient care procedures required by scope of clinical assignment and in accordance with the Medical Center and Ambulatory Services policies and procedures.
- Administers medications and blood components safely. Performs waived laboratory testing according to established procedures.
- Documents patient outcomes and responses to nursing interventions and utilizes theoretical knowledge and clinical skill to develop alternate nursing approaches to patient and family care.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.
Refer a friend and get $250 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts.
Refer via this link https://sensereferrals.com/powerpersonnel
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.