Job Category: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), Respiratory Therapist (RT)
Job Number: 2456
Pay Rate: $60.00-$70.00/HR
Attention all Respiratory Therapists! Are you ready to work in a world-renowned healthcare hospital system? Look no further! We've got an irresistible opportunity with the BEST rates in town waiting for you!"
What the job is like
What's in it for you
- Pay Rate: $60.00-$70.00 per hour
- Shift Days: Monday-Friday
- Shift Hours: 8:00AM-4:30PM
- Contract Duration:13 weeks
- Top pay
- Exceptional work location & culture
- Health/vision/dental/life insurance
- Refer-a-friend bonus*
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Education: Completion of a COARC approved respiratory care program
- Experience: Preferred Two (2) years of experience as an RCP in an acute care facility or 1 year of PFT experience preferred
- License/Certification: BLS, NRP, PALS, RCP, RRT (RRT minimum)
- Conduct comprehensive respiratory assessments including spirometry, respiratory mechanics, and bronchial provocation studies
- Assist with Esophageal pH/impedance probe study
- Assist with performing Hypoxic challenge test
- Actigraphy activity level monitoring
- Patient training/education
- Airway clearance training (ACT), specifically oscillating positive expiratory pressure (OPEP) therapy systems, CPT, and postural drainage
- Metered-dose inhaler (with spacer) training for patients of all ages
- Positive airway pressure mask fitting/acclimation training (CPAP and bi-level)
- Assist with Apnea studies
- Overnight pulse oximetry
- Maintenance and calibration of PFT/Spirometry equipment
- Assist with preparation Methacholine solutions for Methacholine Challenge procedures
- Assist with Indirect Calorimetry /Metabolic studies
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to adjust communications to fit the needs and level of understanding of the receiver.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Knowledge of new technologies (in specific field) and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes.
- Knowledge of the indications, contraindications, and hazards of mechanical ventilation, various respiratory therapy techniques, and anatomy, physiology and pathology related to the respiratory system required.
Who we are
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, Power Personnel is the place to be!
Did you know you can make money without doing the work? You heard that right! Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every referral! ** Refer via this link https://sensereferrals.com/powerpersonnel
**In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.